||[04 Jun 2008|10:32pm]
im going to bed, good night
||[01 Jun 2008|03:03pm]
omg i was in dear abby
|you know you are in UHS IB programme when...
||[22 Oct 2005|03:14pm]
you know you are in UHS IB programme when...
you know you are in UHS IB programme when
1. You know who the "cheaters" are
2. You know who the "anime people" are
3. You know who "Sensay" is
4. You know what the "Latin Club Discount" is
5. You get confused when non-IB people are at the IB tree
6. You only know about 60 people in the whole school
7. Anyone who you don't know is "regular"
8. You have to ask your mom if you can skip on senior skip day
9. You've had almost all of your teachers for at least two years.
10. Anything you say in Boyte's class is wrong.
11. You know what a Literary Orgasm is
12. If k-bo had a myspace he'd be in your top 8
13. You have eaten lunch with either Mr. Sammet or K-Bo
14. If you are in a class with Myan or Ebony, you know your teacher wont like your class.
15. If you are asian or hang out with only asians. And sometimes think you are asian.
16. You correct the substitutes.
17. You have gotten in trouble for "challenging" Mr. Bruehl.
18. Mr Arnold has put you to sleep.
19. You have set something on fire either on purpose or on accident in Sammets class
20. You know what middle school everybody went to.
21. You have pulled an all nighter.
22. You have copied a 20 page history packet in two period (Mr. Arnolds class)
23. Instead of doing your homework the day before, you do it the period before.
24. The kids in Latin have more fun
25. You get mad when the normal people say they are stressed. You KNOW what stress is.
26. You are pissed because the normal people don't have to do a senior project.
27. You have had 6 months to do your extended essay and you start the week before.
28. If a teacher makes you mad, you tell Mrs. Cording.. and pick up some candy.
29. If you get in trouble, just say you are in IB.
30. You stop talking to the people who drop out.
31. You think honors/AP classes are a joke.
32. If you tell someone a secret, someone else will ask you about it the next period.
33. Mrs. Arnold has yelled at you in Spanish and you have no clue what she said.
34. You know everyone in the play because they are all in IB.
35. You try to get CAS hours for cleaning your room.
36. You will only do community service that involves arts because you need creativity hours.
37. You already have your costume picked out for the EE party.
38. You ask your teachers to tell you stories.
39. You could write Mr. Rohleder's biography.
40. You know everybody's schedule.
41. You know everybody's GPA.
42. You know everybody's SAT score.
43. You NEVER know where Gaby is unless you see her in the hallway.
44. Everyone thinks it's funny when an IB kid tries to be cool.
45. When all else fails.. go ask Keith.
46. You know what's going to be on the history test because 1st period told you.
47. You have seen the entire first season of Malcolm in the middle. (mr. Moore)
48. You don't know what the back of the Latin T-Shirt says.. even if you are in Latin
49. You still don't know which twin is which.
50. You write emails in MLA format
||[20 Oct 2005|05:57pm]
Congratulations! You have been offered admission to UCF for the Fall 2006 term. Please note that a $200 admission enrollment deposit is required. This fee is due by May 1 for the summer and fall semesters and December 1 for the spring semester. The $200 deposit will be applied toward your tuition when you enroll. The fee is nonrefundable and if you choose not to enroll, it is forfeited.
||[09 Oct 2005|09:47pm]
Which bed matches with which dog?